Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CDACPC Progressive Challenge

Here is another entry I have created for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge. We were given a choice of digital images, then asked to make a project using at least one of the images. I chose this cute little frog, which comes from, Happileigh Scrappin'. I highly recommend that if your looking for some awesome digi stamps, drop on by there, and take a look.


I would love to know what you think of my card, so if you have the time, please leave me a comment. I would truly appreciate it.

Jill...:-)

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

That's a funny card just hanging around waitin' for spring? Love the layout and what you did on the lower end of the card, too. TFS

Shelby said...

Wonderful card and great layout! Love how you've colored up the frog...he looks fantastic. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby