Here is how I made it.
- 5.5 x 8.5" piece of white card stock for my card base.
- 5.25 x 4" piece of patterned paper.
- Medium blue card stock for die cut.
- White card stock for digi stamp.
- Digi stamp from, McMahon Five Designs.
- Copic markers, R000, RV10, RV42, YG11, YG23, YG63.
- Blue and white striped ribbon
- Pink My Moments rose.
- Spellbinder's die, Fleur De Lis Squares.
- Easter Greetings stamp.
I hope you like my little piglet Easter card. I sure enjoyed making it. If you would like to let me know what you think, please leave me a comment. I would surely appreciate it. Also, if you like challenges, you might want to check out our monthly challenge, Card A Day Challenge. There is a prize for the lucky winner!