I just fell in love with this cute little girl and her friend, I just had to get them.
Here is the list of materials I used to create my card.
- 8.5 x 5.5 inch piece of white card stock, folded in half for card base.
- 5 1/8 x 4 1/8 inch piece of patterned paper.
- Copic markers, E51 and E11 for skin, R59, R17 and C-1 for the little girl's hat and suit, G14, G07 and C-1 for her scarf, R59 and R17 for gift box ribbon and bow, G14 and G07 for gift box, R59, R17 for the reindeer's collar, Y08 for star, E37 and E35 for reindeer, and C-1, C-5 and C-7 for girl's shoes and reindeer's hooves.
- Digital stamp from Whimsy and Stars Studio
- Spellbinders Die, large Fleir De Lis Squares die
- Red card stock
- Bow Easy, and ribbon.
To make my card, I first printed the digistamp on a piece of white cards stock, and colored, using the Copic markers listed above. I then cut out the die piece using the red card stock paper, then adhered my colored image on top. I then attached the patterned paper on to my card base, and attached my image and die piece to the middle of the card. I made a bow, using my Bow Easy, and attached it to the bottom of the die cut.
This card will be one that I will give to one of my co-workers for Christmas, along with other cards that I've created. If you have the time, please leave a comment, and tell me what you think. If you want to see more cards created by our other designers, check out the Card A Day Blog, for more creative ideas, and if you get the chance, enter the Card A Day Blog Challenges that are also offered each month. You might just win yourself a prize!