The materials I used for my card are:
- Ornament, cut out from my Cricut and using the Sure Cuts A Lot program.
- 8.5 x 5.5 inch piece of white card stock, folded in half for card base.
- 5.24 x 4 inch background paper from the Cloud 9 Design Seasonal Paper Stack
- Bow made out of yellow organdy ribbon, using a Bow Easy to create it.
- Color Box Petal Point pigment ink, dark green petal pad.
- Foam Squares
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen, gold
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Oval Dies
To create my card, I started by adding my background paper to my card base, then after inking my oval die cut, I attached it to my card base. I then glued together my ornament front to the back, and I applied it on top of the oval with foam squares. Then using my Viva Decor Pearl Pen, I applied dots around the oval, and in various places on the ornament. After making a bow with my Bow Easy, and ribbon, I applied it to the top of the ornament. I stamped the inside of the card with a greeting.
Thanks for checking out my car, and please let me know what you think of my card, by leaving me a comment.