Here are the ingredients for my card
- One piece of white card stock, 8.5"x5.5", folded in half, for card base.
- One piece of designer paper. Mine is from the Pocket Full Of Posies Stack from "Die Cuts With A View".
- Digital Stamp image from " A Day For Daisies"
- Spellbinder's Die, "Lacy Ovals".
- Copic Markers, E50, E51, YR00, YR20 and YR61, for skin. RV02 and RV10 for Mom's dress. BG000 and BG0, for baby's gown, and mom's sash. E57 and E08 for mom's hair.
- One piece of blue organdy ribbon, approximately 20 inches.
I adhered my designer paper to my card base, then attaching my die cut image on top of that. Inside, I used a sentiment from Stampendous stamps.
I hope you like my card, and if you would like to leave me a comment, I would really love it. Make sure to go check out our monthly challenge.