Here is how I made my card.
- 5.5 x 8.5" piece of white card stock for my card base.
- 5.25 x 4" piece of patterned paper.
- 3.5 x 3.75" piece of solid purple card stock.
- 3.25 x 2.75 piece of white card stock for digi stamp.
- Digi stamp from, Digistamp Boutique.
- Copic markers, RV13, Y08, BV08, BV13, G14, C2.
- Pink polka dot ribbon.
- Light purple Prima Flower.
- Glossy Accents.
- Viva Decor, purple.
- Fiskars, Leave It To Weaver, border punch.
I thought this card turned out so cute, I'm probably going to make more, and send them to Operation Write Home, an organisation that I try to be involved with as much as I can.
If you'd like to let me know what you think about my creation, please leave me a comment, I would really love to hear what you think. Be sure to enter our monthly challenge at the Card A Day Blog Weekly Challenge. There will be a wonderful prize offered to the lucky winner.