This is what I used to make my card:
- One 5.5" x 8.5" piece of white card stock, for the base of the card.
- One 5.25" x 4" piece of patterned paper.
- Medium Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements - Star Circles.
- Coordinating color card stock
- Copic Markers, YG06, G14, Y02, Y08, YR07, and YR16
- Digital Stamp from, Limited Runs Digital Stamps
- Viva Decor Glitter Liner - Silver
I really liked the way the card turned out, and I love the image that I used. I just love all the cupcake and other designs, Limited Runs Digital Stamps has to offer, and I know I will be going there often whenever I'm looking for something new to use.
If you have the time, please leave me a comment, and let me know what you think about my card. Also, be sure to check out the monthly challenge at the Card A Day Blog Challenge. There are prizes to be won!