To make the flower that I used for this, I used one yard of lace, basted it across one side, then gathered it together to make a circle. I stitched together the ends. To decorate my flower, I glued on loops of pearl trim, with a hot glue gun. The theme for this swap was Valentine, so I attached a button in the middle, and added a piece that I snipped off some Crystal Stickers Clusters that I had, and attached it to the top of the button. I then adhered my finished flower to a die cut that I cut out using my Cuttlebug, and the Spellbinder's Die, Picot Edge Circles. My card base is made out of a piece of white card stock, 8.5" x 5.5", folded in half. My background paper is from Hot off The Press. I wanted to add a little something to it, so I snipped off a piece of trim that I had. I don't have the packaging anymore, so I don't know the brand name.
The inside of the card I stamped with a stamp that I had in my collection, again, I don't know who made it, but I thought it was fitting for a wedding card.
I hope my card has given you some insperation, and I sure would love it if you would leave me a comment, and let me know what you think of it. Don't forget to check out the challenge at the Card A Day Challenge. A prize will be offered to the lucky winner.