Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Favorite Things Camp Create: Glitzy Glitter



Print


This week at the MFT blog they have been having a challenge called " Camp Create". Each day they are featuring a different technique. There are different prizes and several ways that participants can enter the contest. The first day's challenge was to make a project using glitter.






















This is a birthday card that I made, that I made little gift bags for, using rectangles made out of chevron paper, each in a different color, and glued a handle on the back of each made out of bakers twine. For the tissue paper inside the bags, I gathered up pieces of tulle, adhered them to the back of the rectangles, making sure that they stuck up out of the top of the bag, giving the effect of tissue paper peeking out of the top. I then added glitter to the white part of the chevron patterns, giving them a shimmery sparkle.

I'm not sure who I will give this card to right now, but it's nice to have extra cards around for different occasions to use for the spur of the moment.

No comments: