Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mojo Monday 302

Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. I'm really enjoying mine, relaxing, spending some time with my grandsons, getting caught up on cleaning and organizing, and of course, crafting. 


Here is the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.



Here is the card I made following the sketch.



I really liked this sketch, nice and simple. I used my Cuttlebug and a die from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis set to frame out my stamped birds, and the ribbon was from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just love the color of this ribbon, and I'm glad I bought lots of it...lol! I made a few of these cards so I can put them in the box that I plan to send to Operation Write Home

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card Jill, you did a fabulous rendition of the sketch and the colors go so well together.