Thursday, July 11, 2013

LSH Fairy Garden Album Swap

Ok, it's time to play a little catch up here with some of the swaps that I've been in lately....lol! First up is the Fairy Garden mini album swap that I was in at A Lil Scrap Of Heaven. My partner for this swap was Joanne, who was also the swap hostess.

Here are some pictures of the the album that I made for her.







All of the fairy images I used for this album where from digital stamps that I found from various places on the internet, printed out on my computer, colored them in with my Copic markers, then fussy cut them out. I also used a lot of Spellbinders dies, assorted flowers, ink , embossing powder, and cut up pieces from foliage garland. 

Although I believe this might have been the most time consuming album I've ever done, I really enjoyed making it. I really love fairies and had a lot of fun with this one.

No comments: