Sunday, July 12, 2020

Gina K Designs July Monthly Mix Challenge

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Today I have a card that I am entering in the Gina K Monthly Mix Challenge. The theme for this month is Christmas in July. Here is my entry for this challenge.




For my card I used the Gina K Wreath Builder 4"x4" Template to make my wreath, I used some of the stamps in the Mini Wreath Builder stamp set. I stamped the little poinsettias with Memento Lady Bug ink, and the sprigs in Memento Cottage Ivy ink. For the sentiment, I used the Merry Christmas stamp from the GK Season's Greetings stamp set, and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I used a red gel pen to add color to the berries on the sprig, then I matted my piece with some red card stock, and mounted it on a 5"x 5" card base. To add a little sparkle to my card, I colored over the poinsettias with some Wink Of Stella, then added a little dab of Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops in the middle of each poinsettia.

Thank you for stopping by and checking my card out, I really had a lot of fun making it, and I liked it so much that I made four of them to add to my Christmas card stash for this coming Christmas...LOL!  


1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful Wreath Builder Card! Love the traditional colors. Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!