Sunday, May 10, 2020

52 Christmas Card Throwdown

Hi everyone! Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted last, lol! Anyway, I'm here today with a card that I made that I am submitting to this month's color challenge for the 52 CCT.




The snowflake images that I used where from the Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Builder stamp set. I love this set because you can make all kinds of layered snowflakes, in all sorts of different colors. For my snowflakes I used Distressed Oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio and Picked Raspberry. This is one of my favorite color combinations. The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn, How You Bean, Christmas Cookie add on that I stamped using the Picked Raspberry ink, then I matted it with some green card stock that I thought would match well with my snowflakes, and popped it on with some dimensional tape.

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful colour combinations and really inetersting card! Thanks for playing at 52cct

Lucinda said...

I love this - these stamps are so clever, I had to go and look them up - and hubby has ordered them from the States for my birthday! I can't resist snowflakes. Your colour choice is so pretty - not one I'd thought of before. Thanks for playing along at 52CCT this week.

Netta said...

oh my word I just love these two colors together!!! what a beautiful card with the snowflakes. thank you from 52CCT