Monday, July 22, 2019

My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 4: Sensational Sliders




For day four of the MFT's Camp Create challenge is to create a project with a slider element. 



I chose to make mine using the Mama Elephant, Little Agenda Trains for my slider element and Christmas trees, for the buildings I used the Winter Village stamp set from Lawn fawn. I colored all the stamped pieces using Copic markers. I used a stitched hills die for the hills, and a cloud stencil inked with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. To make the slider, I connected my train pieces with small pieces of black card stock, then basically followed the same method mentioned in the video for this challenge to make the slider.

I really had a lot of fun making this slider card, and I'm sure the recipient will enjoy it too.  Now on to the last day for this session.

No comments: