Sunday, August 19, 2018

My Favorite Things Summer School Session 2: Monocromatic



Hello, for the assignment for the first day of this session is to make a project that is monochromatic, The color I chose is blue.




















I decided to use a star background die that I had and used a centement out of one of the stamp sets I had in my stash, and inked it with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I inked the background of the my sentiment panel with the same ink that I used for my background, but it's hard to see in the pictures. I added some of the stars from the cutouts from the die, and added them to the panel. You can't see it in the picture, but I put Wink of Stella on the white stars, and on the cutouts that I added to my sentiment. Now on to the next day's assignment...:-)

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Jill!! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Googled you to find your blog! I wish you had a blog widget that lets me sign up to get your posts via email. :-( I want to find you again, lol. What a fab-u-lous card!!! LOVE IT!! I am already looking through my faceplate dies and my stencils to see if I can CASE it, haha. You surely have a A+ in summer school. Gorgeous!!! xoxo, Aimes