Thursday, August 23, 2018

My Favorite Things Summer School : Focal Point

Today's assignment at the MFT Summer School is focal point, focusing on the main element of the project. Here is my project.






















 


I really liked the technique that Karolyn used on her project, masking the area behind where her subjects would be and inking only inside the mask stencil. I didn't have the masking sheets that she used in the video, so I decided to try clear contact paper, and it seemed to work just fine. The images I used are from a Hampton Arts by Mama Elephant stamp set. For some reason I can't find the name on the packaging.but it is a stamp and die set with unicorns, rainbow, and a castle and such. I cut the images out with the dies provided, colored them with Copic markers, and layered them on the inked part using foam tape on the unicorn for dimension. I used the greeting stamp that came with the set.

Thank you for stopping by, and I'll see you for the next assignment.

No comments: