Friday, June 22, 2018

52 Christmas Card Throwdown: Wreath Theme

Hello again, here I am with another challenge, this time for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. This challenge them is wreaths.



And here is my card for this challenge.

























This card was made using the same wreath die set as my previos post, but I did not add the peppermings, and I used a Dazzle snowflake and border to hang the snowflake from the wreath. I also added strips of burgundy card stock that was embossed with a swiss dot embossing folder, and I used a striped embossing folder on the white background piece.

I really liked the way this card turned out, and I'm sure I will be making more of them to add to my stash for this Christmas coming up.

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

A really lovely, elegant card - the wreath is great, and the attention to the backgrounds gives a very polished finish. Thanks for joining in with the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

AlisonC said...

A lovely bold background setting off your wreath. That's a pretty charm hanging from it too. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT