Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge 261: Add an ornament



Now is that time of year when most of us have been busily working on Christmas cards and gifts, and to tell you the truth, I've been working on things off and on since January, and I'm probably not as far along as I'd hope to be, but I'm sure I'll make it. For this Merry Monday Christmas Challenge, we are to submit a card that has an ornament featured on it, and as luck would have it, I had several, the only hard part was choosing one for this challenge. This is the one I decided on.




















The images I chose for this card where from the Bright Spirits stamp set, by Verve. I embossed 3 of the ornaments and also embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder. The branch is from another stamp set I had in my stash that I don't have the name for at present. To color the ornaments, I used Gelly Roll gel pens to add some color and sparkle, which is hard to see in the photo.

I really love the way this card turned out, and I did make a few of them using different ornaments and colors. I hope the recipients enjoy them as much as I did making them.

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful trio of embossed ornaments Jill...SO elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS card, elegant and classy :)
Hugs Kaz x

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I just love all of those cute bows above your ornaments! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!