Sunday, August 27, 2017

Christmas Card Throwdown 16

Hi everyone, I know it's hard to think about making Christmas cards when it's almost 100 degrees outside, but I have been doing them off and on since January, along with other Christmas projects for gifts and such. I decided to use one of the cards that I just made for the current challenge at CCT, which is to create a card using either heat or dry embossing.

























The card I made features the Holiday Bunnies stamp set by Memory Box. For the embossing, I used the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, and for the snowbank, I used a snowflake embossing folder from Darice. I colored the images with Copic markers, and added stickles to the lights and snowbank for a little shine.

Thanks for taking a look, and please leave me a comment, I love to hear what everyone thinks.

4 comments:

AlisonC said...

Really cute, your little bunnies are fun. The lights coming over the frame are very pretty, as is the snowbank.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Lily-by-Gilly said...

Your card is adorable. I love how you used a snowflake embossing folder for the snowbank - what a great idea!

Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Gill, DT

EK Gorman said...

I love how you dry embossed the different layers of the card. Such a cool effect to frame that beautiful scene! Thank you for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Art By Wanda said...

Sweet card!!!!