Monday, June 12, 2017

MFT Camp Create : Wonderful Watercolor



The folks at My Favorite Things are doing the Camp Create challenge again this summer, and of course I just had to join in. Today's challenge is to make something using watercolor. Here is the card that I made for the challenge.




















I made a watercolor background using some shimmery watercolors that I have, and used that for my sky background that I placed my clouds, made from the End Of The Rainbow Die-namics die set from MFT, and the dragons and sentiment from the MFT Magical Dragons stamp set. You can't see it in the picture, but I added some sparkle on the pink parts of the momma dragon and some of the parts of the baby dragon with my Wink Of Stella clear brush marker, and little dabs of Stickles for the stars in the sky.

See you tomorrow when I enter my project for Tuesday's challenge.

No comments: