Saturday, June 17, 2017

MFT Camp Create: Bonfire

Print

For an extra bonus challenge, MFT added a bonfire challenge to day 4 of the Camp Create challenges. The challenge for this one is Divine Cry Embossing.

























For my embossed background piece I used DMC Shimmer card stock, and the Ogee embossing folder from The Paper Studio. For my oval, I layered 3 different ovals from the MFT In and Out Stitched Ovals, and using the techneque featured on the video for this challenge I made my oval background piece. The balloons are from the MFT Birthday Balloons die set, and where cut out of glitter paper. The gifts where from the MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp set, The sentiment strip was from the MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips die set, and the sentiment was also from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set.

Now it's off to my final entry for the final day of this challenge.

No comments: