Saturday, October 4, 2014

OWH World Card Making Day, Love Card Challenge


WCMD2014

Thanks for stopping by. Wow, it's really been a long time since I have blogged! With the holidays coming, and all the holiday creations that I will be making, I'm hoping to be able to find the time to get them blogged, so I can share them with you all. What a great way to start though, with a post for OWH for World Card Making Day. The theme for this one " Love".


On the card front, using my Silhouette die cutting machine,  I used one of the Heart Cluster Cards files from the Silhouette Design Studio. I laid the die cut piece on top of my 5.50" x 4.25" white card base, then with a stamp I had in my stash, and using a red ink pad, I lifted parts of it at a time, so I could get the stamped images under the heart cutouts. I then adhered the die cut piece to the base with dimensional foam tape.


Here is what I stamped on the inside of the card.

I really enjoyed making this card, and I sure hope the person that receives this card from the Hero that sends it, enjoys it just as much.

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

I Jill, I love the look of your blog with the fall leaves. Your card is beautiful too! Nice work! Happy World Card Making Day!

Jen R. said...

Lovely! This one definitely shows the theme of Love!!! Thank you for supporting OWH!!!

Diana Evensen said...

I love the different size hearts all stamped with portions of the same image. Thanks.

Sybrina K said...

What a clever use of those heart cutouts!

Ann said...

I like the repeating pattern in the different size hearts. Great job!