Friday, June 20, 2014

Mojo Monday #350

Summer vacation is well on it's way, and I am having lots of fun playing, with all the free time I have. I have decided to participate in this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Here is the sketch for this week.


Here is my card that I made following the sketch.






















I have decided I am going to try to use some of the stamps that I have collected and haven't used yet for some of the cards I will be making while I'm off. This is one that is in a collection of "Thank You" stamps. I really think it is a beautiful stamp, and I don't know why I haven't used it until now. I will be sending this card, along with others that I've made to Operation Write Home.

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card Jill and a good cause too. I should be looking into this myself. Love that peacock :)

EnblogSail said...

Such a good cause for a beautiful card!
Caryl