Here are the materials I used to create my card:
- 5.5 x 4.25 piece of white card stock for base of the card.
- Medium orange card stock paper, or color of your choice.
- Light orange card stock paper, or any other coordinating color.
- Coordinating designer paper. I used Birdwatching Bird Cage, by Recollections.
- Spellbinders Dies, Bird Flourishes , Picot Edge Circles, and Beautiful Brackets
- Rhinestones in your choice of colors.
I hope you like my newest creation. If you would like to make a comment on what you think of it, please feel free to leave a comment. Also, don't forget to check out the monthly challenge on the Card A Day Blog.