Here is the card I created to share with you today. I fell in love with this tree, chock full of Valentine's ready to be picked. I got this beautiful digital stamp from, Priscilla Styles store. I just fell in love with it, and just had to have it...lol!
Here are the materials I used to make my card.
- 8.5 x 5.5 inch piece of white card stock, folded in half for card base.
- 5 1/8 x 4 1/8 inch piece of patterned paper.
- Copic markers, R05, R20, R22, G14, E08, and E35
- Digital stamp from Priscilla Styles
- Spellbinders Die, Stamping Scrapping Frou Frou tags dies, and matching stamps,
- Red card stock matt for image
- Viva Decor Glitter Liner, Holo Indescent
I will be sending this card off with the next batch of cards that I will be sending to Operation Write Home. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it. Please make sure to check out Card A Day Blog each day to see what our designers have created, and get lots of wonderful ideas for card making. Also, check out the monthly challenge, and maybe win a prize!