Monday, July 18, 2016

My Favorite Things Camp Create: Background Bonanza

Print

Hi everyone! For this challenge, participants where asked to make a background using stamps.

























To make my background, I chose to use the same stamp throughout, then colored the images in pale purple, then added some sparkly purple Gelly Roll to add some color and sparkle, which is hard to see in the picture. I matted that piece with silver card stock, then added it on top of a piece of blue card stock that I added to my card base. I originally made the stamped piece larger, but messed up on part of it after I had most of it colored, and I didn't want to waste it, so I cut it down. I really liked the way this piece looked how it was, and decided I would leave it as is, and not add anything on top of it, and added my sentiment underneath.

I think using stamps are a good way to make a backgrounds when you don't have exactly what you want in designer paper.

No comments: