Thursday, September 13, 2018

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Color Challenge: Lime Green and Hot Pink

Hello everyone, it's hard to believe it is September already, and I continue to be busy making Christmas cards for this holiday season, which I've probably been doing since July...lol! One great way to get some of them done is joining in on the fun at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.



 This week's challenge is to make cards using the colors lime green and hot pink. I always loved the pink and green color combination, and I was happily up for the challenge.



















I just received my Simply Celebrate Winter stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I colored these little snowmen with Copic markers in green and pink, fussy cut them out ( haven't purchased the matching dies yet ) and attached them to a piece of lime green card stock that I stamped with the sentiment that is included in the set, and embossed with a dot embossing folder that I had on hand. I added a pink mat, and adhered that to a piece of white card stock that I stamped with some snow clusters in pink and green to continue with the green and pink theme. I added strips of the same green card stock and then adhered it all to a white card base. I wanted to add a little more to it, so I added some die cut snowflakes that I had in my extra die cuts stash and added rhinestones to the middles.

I had so much fun making this card, and was so pleased with how it came out, that I'm sure I'll be making more of them.

1 comment:

AlisonC said...

Cute and gorgeous! Love those little snowmen. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT