Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Favorite Things Superstar Card Design Contest Entry #2

Here is my third entry for the MFT Superstar Card Design Contest.


For this card, I chose another set of stamps that I just recently purchased from MFT, Magical Dragons, this was also one of my " must have" stamp sets. For those who know me well, I don't think I need to tell you why I fell in love with this set, but for those who don't, I just love dragons, and I had to have these...lol!



















I wanted a rainbow for my card, so I made one using the Inside and Out circle die set, I did this by cutting out each circle with a different color of the rainbow, I adhered them all to a solid circle that I cut out with the largest die, then I cut that piece in half, this left me with two rainbows that I can use, one for this card, and one to use at a later date.  I made the clouds using the smoke puff stamps that came with the stamp set, and traced the swirls with stickles, to give them some sparkle. I adhered them under the rainbow, using dimensional  tape on every other one. I stamped and colored my little dragons with Copic markers, then adhered them to the clouds. I stamped one of the sentiments that came with the set underneath my images. I added this all on top of a piece of cloud design paper, matted it with blue card stock, and added it to the card base.

I really enjoyed making this card, and think it turned out real cute. Can't wait to make more projects with this stamp set.

No comments: