Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MFT Camp Create: Awesome Ombre



Print
Print
It's day 2 for the My Favorite Things 3rd Camp Create, well, at least this is my entry for it, the actual day was several days ago...lol! Oh well, just got to beat the deadline...lol!

























I couldn't wait to use my new My Favorite Things, Heart Balloon dies, so I decided I would make my card using some cut out hearts, and coloring them with the ombre technique. I used a sponge dauber and ink, inking it lightly all over, then gradually getting darker as I got to the bottom of each balloon. I got the gift and the sentiment from the MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp set, which has become one of my favorite stamp sets at the moment. Thanks for stopping by, and now on to the next post....:-)

No comments: