Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Goodbye Gift and Card

Shortly after finishing the stocking for the co-worker mentioned in the precious post, she anounced that her husband was moving out of state, because he was offered a job there. She collects pigs, so I decided to crochet her a little pig for a going away gift, and a card to go with it. I sure hope this little pig likes his new home.



















My former co-worker has also found a new job in the area that they moved to, and I wish her and her husband great success in their new lives.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness gracious, this crocheted pig and card are ADORABLE!!! Love them both :)
Hey I wanted to pop over and say "CONGRATS" on winning our newest release set, "A Little Behind" ((lol - speaking of pigs!)) If you have not emailed Lisa yet to claim your prize you have until Feb. 13th to do so. I hope you enjoy creating with my digi set - Please visit us on the blog again soon!!
xKris