Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Top 14 OWH cards for 2014

Displaying


Happy New Year everyone! Operation Write Home is having a blog hop of the cards we feel are our top cards that we have made for OWH. I went through the cards that I have made for OWH, and took pictures of, and here are my top 14 choices.




















I think it was very hard to choose, for different reasons, and I really wish I would have taken more pictures, because I know there are probably some that I have sent that I like even more. Maybe that can be my New Year resolution for this year, or one of many...lol! Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at them, as much as I enjoyed making them, and hopefully 2015 will be a great one! I would also like to add that I feel so fortunate to be able to participate in such a worth while cause, and am thankful for the opportunity to do my little part in making the lives of others just a little brighter every time they receive one of my cards. Thanks Operation Write Home!

14 comments:

RobinH said...

great cards, thank you for sharing them with us!

Unknown said...

Cheerful colorful cards!! I really like all of them very much, you have great style. thanks for sharing your favorites.

PatQ's Cards said...

You have really colorful cards.

adele holcomb said...

Nice cards! The metallics on the motorcycle card are especially nice.

Diane said...

Every card is sure to bring happiness! I love the bird and colors on your second card- great job!

Sybrina K said...

Happy New Year, Jill! Such a nice set if cards. Love that you include masculine cards in your packages to OWH. Have a wonderfully crafty 2015. :)

Yvonne said...

Your cards are very cheery and will be cherished by the recipients for sure!

Unknown said...

great cards! Happy 2015!

Dixie Cochran said...

Thanks for sharing this great collection. Well done!

Linda said...

Great group of cards! Keep up the great work!

Gina said...

I love the cutout die cuts - especially the hearts and flowers! And you've done such a great job on the masculine themes! Thanks for sharing.

Jessie said...

Wonderful cards! I like the green Happy Birthday star card.

Elsie B said...

These are really super cards showcasing a variety of techniques. I especially like the masculine one and must get that embossing folder. The one with the heart and the stripes behind it is inspiring me to look through my ribbons and dies to CASE this card. Thanks for the inspiration!


Shawnna said...

Great cards! The bold colors you used in most of your cards really make a statement and what wonderful greetings to receive in the mail. Have a wonderfully creative new year!