Friday, January 10, 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge 327

Today I have made a card for this week's sketch challenge at Mojo Monday. This is the sketch that they have posted for this week.



Here is the card I created using the sketch.






















 I first started off with a white A2 card base, then added designer paper cut to 5.25" x 4", I then added a narrow red card stock panel that I embossed with a Darice heart embossing folder. I then made a panel from white card stock, that was embossed with the same heart embossing folder, inked the little hearts with red ink, then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using the same method as the hearts. I matted this piece with burgundy card stock cut to just a bit larger.  I added some lace trim to the bottom of the embossed piece. The images I used and the sentiment was from the Inkadinkado stamp set, With All My Heart. I stamped the heart images on white card stock using Versamark, and burgundy embossing powder, then heat set them. I cut around them, then inked them with red ink, then placed them on my card. The two largest heats I used dimensional tape to raise them up a bit. For one last little touch, I decided to use a heart jewel Dazzle in the middle of one of the large heart.

I will be giving this card to one of my swap partners in one of the yahoo groups that I'm in. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

No comments: