Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mojo Monday 300 Celebration: Red, White and Blue



Hi everyone,  Mojo Monday is celebrating their 300th challenge this week, and are giving out lots of fantastic prizes from several paper crafting companies. Here is the sketch to follow for this week's entries



Here is the card that I created using the sketch.






I decided to make my card in red, white, and blue, in honor of the 4th of July. I used my Cuttlebug, and the Paper Studio embossing folder, Tiny Stars, to emboss the solid cardstock pieces, The Spellbinders. Stars Five, smallest star die, and one of the shapes from the Spellbinders Persian Motifs die set.

I always love to hear what others think about my creations, so if you have a chance, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: