Sunday, May 5, 2013

April Build - A - Flower Challenge With Jules For WOC

Hi everyone, today I'm posting my very first video tutorial which is for a challenge that I'm entering which is the April Build - A - Flower Challenge With Jules For Wild Orchid Crafts. If you would like to check out the details of the challenge, visit Jules' blog, The Jule Box, and go check it out.

For the challenge we were to make a video or picture tutorial to show how we made our flowers using plane, flat flowers, by adding color to them, and adding whatever embellishments we chose to use.

Here is my video that I made for the challenge.


I hope you enjoyed my video, and that you find it informative. As always, I love to hear what you think about my creations, so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: