Sunday, July 21, 2019

My Favorite Things Camp Create 2019 Day 1: Wonderful Watercolor




It's summer time, and that means it's time for this years My Favorite Things Camp Create. For the first challenge of this session we are to incorporate water coloring in our creations.



For my card, I first made a galaxy watercolor background, then added stamped and colored images from the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I wanted it to look as if someone where looking out the window of a rocket, so I cut out a circle frame out of mirror paper and added acetate for the glass on the window. I cut out a circle on some grey metallic card stock, and added my window to that. I decided to give it a shaker element by adding a few stars inside. I used one of the sentiments from the same stamp set. 

I had a lot of fun making this card, I just love that little astronaut....he is just too cute. See you at the next challenge. 

No comments: