Wednesday, July 4, 2018

MFT Summer School: Complementary Colors

Good afternoon, it's another day, and another homework assignment from MFT. Today's assignment is to use complementary colors in our project.




















I decided to use some tiny background stamps that I had from Hero Arts, stamped in blue and orange. For my sentiment, I cut rectangles in white and blue from the My Favorite Things Inside and Out rectangle die set and stamped my greeting, which is from a Recollections stamp set, in orange on the white rectangle, then adhered them on the background piece. I may decide later to add something else to the card, maybe a little bling, but not sure what I want to add to it, but for now, this is what I have.

See you tomorrow with the next homework assignment...:-)

No comments: