Saturday, August 19, 2017

Oooops...one more! MFT Camp Create: Awesome Ombre

I forgot, I have one more. I was waiting for the Glossy Accents to dry, so I could add my sentiment, and forgot to post it...lol!



This challenge is to use the ombre technique.

























For this card, I decided to make an underwater scene using the ombre techneque for the water, starting off dark at the bottom, and getting lighter at the top, as if the sun where shining from above. I heat embossed bubbles from the Hero Arts Sea Life stamp set, and then added Glossy accents to the middle of each bubble. For the fish, I used one of the fish stamps from the same set, stamped them in purple and pink, cut them out, and attached them to the card with dimensional tape. I didn't have a stamp with the words I wanted to use, so I typed them out and cut them out with one of the label dies from the MFT Tag Builder Blueprint 6 die set, and inked the edges with the same ink I used for the ombre background. I didn't know what I wanted to put on the inside, because I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for, so I left it as is, and will add to the sentiment inside when I use it.

No comments: