Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Favorite Things: Super Star Contest

MFT is at it again, with another contest, and I love contests...lol! This time they are sponsoring a design contest, with a prize of 250.00 MFT store voucher. for more details, click here.

For my entry, I chose to use the Beary Special Birthday stamp set for my stamped images.

























I colored my images using Copic markers, cut them out, and adhered them with dimensional tape. The heart balloon I cut using MFT Heart Balloons dies, using DCWV Glitzy Glitter card stock, attached it with dimensional tape, and I added a piece of red and white baker's twine from the balloon to the gifts down bellow. I cut out a zigzag border using the same glitter card stock and the narrowest zigzag from the MFT Chevron Stripes Die-namics die set. The party hat I stamped on red with white polka dot paper, and cut it out with scissors. For the yellow background panel, and the blue, red and green panels sticking out from the side, I used the MFT Inside/Out Stitched Rectangles. I added some silver border stickers to add a little touch to the smaller rectangles.

As always, I had a lot of fun making this card, Up to three entries are aloud in the contest, so I will surely be making more cards to enter.

No comments: