Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MFT Camp Created: Remarkable Resist

Print

This is my entry for day three of the My Favorite Things Camp Create, which is Remarkable Resist.



Print
























I just received a package of items that I ordered from MFT, and in it was included the Diamonds and Dots Border stamp set, and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to use one of the stamps from the set. I chose to use the dotted diamond border. I stamped and embossed a piece of white card stock using Versamark embossing ink, and made a continuous pattern across the whole piece using my home made stamping tool to help me position it as I went, then embossed it with clear embossing powder.. After I heat set it, I inked all the way across the whole piece using an ink dauber and alternating green and blue ink. I then stamped an embossed images from the Paper Trey Ink's, Doodlie Do stamp set, inked them as well, cut them out, then applied them to the top of my background piece.

I really had fun making this card, I just love this technique! See you on the next challenge!

No comments: