Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mojo Monday 275


Hi everyone! Here is the sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday contest.


Here is the card I made using the sketch.




To make my card, I used various patterned papers that I had in my stash, and the Spellbinders dies, Picot Edge Circles, and Standard Circles. For my sentiment  I used the "Have a fantastically magical day" stamp from the Birthday Surprise set from Verve stamps. The ribbon is from the Valentine's Mix, 20012 January Really Reasonable Ribbon collection. The flower is from Recollections. I added a dot of Viva Decor to the middle of the flower to make a little pearl accent.

Thanks for popping in and checking out the card I made. I really love the weekly sketches from Mojo Monday. Go check them out, I'm sure you'll love them too.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Love the pastels on this, Jill! That's such a great sentiment from Verve! Thanks for leavin' some love on my blog!